Mathematics, the science of patterns, is a beautiful and fascinating subject, but it ain't easy.
- The field is vast and the chains of dependency long
- Everything has to be so "correct"
- Accompanying fame, fortune, and fast cars distracting
- Objects of study exist in mysterious, separate universe inaccessible by physical means
- Hole in left parietal lobe (power drill)
- Can't count
Why no comments? I used to do public comments but found that moderating and maintaining them took too much time in front of the computer, time better spent playing outdoors. So these days I only do private comments, that is, you can email me comments regarding a post by clicking the 'Comment' link at the bottom of the post.