A recipe for my new favorite treat, which is vegan even. The cereals disqualify it from my recipe book Vegehead, so i'm posting it here. Note that c = metric cup (250 mL) and t = metric teaspoon (5 mL).
- 250 g medium dark chocolate (~72% cocoa solids)
- ½ c peanut butter
- 4 t white miso
- 1 c crispy puffed rice/quinoa/etc. or corn flakes
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler.
- Remove from heat and mix in the remaining ingredients, rice puffs last.
- Spread thinly, e.g. with a rolling pin, onto a baking sheet and freeze for 2 hours.
- Break into pieces and store in the refrigerator.
Why no comments? Public comments take too much time to moderate and maintain, time better spent playing outside, but you can still email me private comments by clicking the 'Comment' link above.