Grain-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 8 deglet nour dates, pits removed
- 2 C almonds
- 1 t baking soda
- 1/8 t salt
- 1 t vanilla
- 2 T coconut oil, melted
- 1 egg
- 1/4 C shredded coconut
- 1/4–1/2 C dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 175 Celcius.
- In a food processor, grind the dates, almonds, baking soda, salt, and vanilla into a fine mix.
- Add the coconut oil and egg, and blend for a few more seconds until mixed.
- Transfer the mix to a bowl, and stir in the shredded coconut and chocolate chips.
- Shape the mix into roughly 12 cookies and place them on a baking sheet.
- Bake until golden brown, roughly 15 minutes.
Makes roughly 12 cookies. C = cup, T = tablespoon, t = teaspoon.